DATE AND TIME
Sun 17 June 2018
11:00 – 20:00 BST
Enfield Playing Fields
Following on from the success of last year’s festival, CTCA UK will once again host the second Turkish Cypriot Cultural festival to celebrate and share the Turkish Cypriot culture.
LIVE MUSIC & PERFORMANCES
- Over 100 folk dancers
- Traditional Cypriot food stalls
- Popular bakes and desserts
- Over 30 Cypriot community members , art & crafts and sports clubs
- Face painting
- Fun fair , over 20 rides for children of all ages
- Fathers day special free gift for all fathers
- Donkey ride
- Over 2000 car park spaces
- And many more surprises on the day
- FREE for children under 5
- No pets
- No Alcohol
***TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT PLEASE BUY YOUR TICKETS IN ADVANCE FOR £2.00***( including bottle of water)
CAR PARK TICKETS £5.00
Children under 5 is FREE
Some tickets may be available on the day, but we highly recommend that you buy tickets online to avoid long waiting times.
Contact: 07949 785037
***How to get there***
Transport links to access two entrances for the Turkish Cypriot Cultural Festival on Sunday 17th June 2018: –
Southbury Road Entrance
– Southbury Road Station
– Enfield Town Station
121 – 191 – 192 – 231
307 – 313 – 317
– M25 exit J25- A10 Great Cambridge Road
– SatNav EN1 1YP
– Postcodes are given as estimate. Please lookout for signs to the field entrance.
(Car Park is available please buy your ticket in advance)
Donkey Lane Entrance
Turkey Street Station
Lavender Hill Station
191 – 317
M25 exit J25- A10 Great Cambridge Road
SatNav EN1 4LF
Postcodes are given as estimate. Please lookout for signs to the field entrance.
( Car Park is available please buy your ticket in advance)
Turkish Schools’ folklore dances;
Cypriot live performances by the likes of Eylem,
by the presence of Turkish Cypriot associations, civil society leaders, writers and various arts and sports,
we will yet again embrace and present our roots and culture.
IMPORTANT INFOTMATION ABOUT 2nd TURKISH CYPRIOT CULTURAL FESTIVAL ON SUNDAY 17th JUNE AT ENFIELD PLAYING FIELDS, DONKEY LANE, ENFIELD EN1 3PL
Taking into consideration that not everyone will be able to buy their entrance tickets from Internet, additional tickets printed.
Appointed ticket sales points:
– ESL Insurance, 271A Green Lanes, Palmers Green, N13 4XE (opposite Aksular Restaurant)
– Lefkaralılar Derneği, 07979 154 099
– Cyprus Turkish Cultural Club, 14 Graham Rd, E8 1BZ
– Ertuğrul Mehmet 07950 576 708
Due to high attendance last year, as well as Council’s permission requirements, we are having to charge for entry which is why we have introduced ticket sales this year. Tickets are only £2 each which will give you entry, a bottle of water and a Father’s Day gift.
Those who would like to purchase tickets online can do so via Eventbrite from https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/2nd-turkish-cypriot-cultural-festival-17-june-2018-ctca-uk-tickets-45615983635
The festival area has car park space capacity of over 2000.
Car park space tickets are only being sold online. To avoid disappointment on the day please purchase your space from https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/2nd-turkish-cypriot-cultural-festival-17-june-2018-ctca-uk-tickets-45615983635