Mesut Ozil and Sead Kolasinac attempted robbery: Second man pleads guilty

Soccer Breaking News UK
Mesut Ozil and Sead Kolasinac attempted robbery: Second man pleads guilty 1

A second man has pleaded guilty to attempting to rob watches from Arsenal footballers Mesut Ozil and Sead Kolasinac.

26-year-old Jordan Northover of West Yorkshire was appearing at Harrow Crown Court on Wednesday morning.

He admitted trying to take the players’ jewelry on Platts Lane in Hampstead, north-west London on 25 July, the court heard.

30-year-old Ashley Smith of Archway, north London, has also previously admitted his role in the attempted robbery of Ozil, 31, and Kolasinac, 26.

Footage that circulated on social media of the incident showed defender Kolasinac chasing off two people on mopeds wearing dark clothing and helmets.

Ozil then reportedly left his gold-trimmed vehicle in the middle of the road and ran into a nearby restaurant.

Both players were unhurt in the incident.

Mesut Ozil and Sead Kolasinac
Both players were unharmed

Shortly after the attack, Kolasinac, who is a Bosnian international, put a picture of the smiling pair on his Instagram, with the caption: “Think we’re fine”.

Ozil told Sky News that he, his wife and Kolasinac are “all good” following the attack.

When asked if it was a scary experience, he said: “It was different, but it’s OK now.”

https://youtu.be/LEWu-Lc2X-s

Related posts

Thunderstorm warning issued for Cyprus

CypriumNews Reporting

Eastern Libyan forces will impose flight ban from Libya to Turkey

CypriumNews Reporting

‘Living Life Joyfully’ run for Natalie on Saturday

CypriumNews Reporting

Leave a review

CypriumNews
News from Cyprus and around the World

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More